Hey you all US visa holders! While you are also a Pakistani and can’t roam free and easy in the world, consider yourself a privileged one. You can make last minute travel plans to quite a few destinations where others cant. Following is the list.
Please click on the country name to see the source.
- Costa Rica
- Belize (clearance required & they ask for a repatriation fee of $600)
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Antigua Barbuda (Visa On Arrival)
- Cuba (you need to obtain a tourist card)
- You can’t enter Cuba for tourism purpose from USA, fly there from Mexico instead
- Jan 2018: I haven’t yet found a source on the internet, but know of someone who has travelled
- July 2018: Another traveller reported that if you are going just for the day visit you can do it visa-free, but she wanted to stay the night so she got the visa from Miami in 2 days for $100
While your US visa is valid for 5 years, make sure to utilise it to plan trips to these destinations in Europe, Central America & Caribbean.
NOTE: This list keeps changing with time. You are welcome to suggest an addition or subtraction, but please send me the source link. 🙂